Episode 8.10 - Bride - Casting Sides

Comments

  1. Thanks, Dark!! This episode sounds fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! This episode sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading the scripts!!! thanks so much for sharing with other smallville fans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besides the fact that Chimmy is actually getting married (i hate them as a couple so freaking much), I am looking forward to this episode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, 'DarkUFO', for sharing these 'precious' Spoilers that we couldn't learn of Any Other Way.

    "Bride" sounds like an 'over the top' episode. I'm enjoying S8 so much, and Ep.10 will be what I'm expecting and that's the cherry on top of an Amazing 10 Straight Smallville episode Run! I'm only sorry that we'll have such a long Hiatus between New episodes, especially the eagerly anticipated "Legion".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info!!
    I'm really disappointed that the Chimmy wedding is actually happening, and I have a feeling that its going to be x-tremely cheesy.
    I wanted to have Brainiac take over Chloe body before she can say I do and start a crazy rampage or something. Hoping the Chimmy aint happening, cross my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the script.
    No offense but I think I'm going to vomit...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK- I usually stay away from the script snippets but hmmm....I am thinking this sounds pretty good. Love Lois going Monica Geller bossy with the wedding details. Am hoping beyond all belief that it doesn't end up being all about Lana though- the CLANA last season was too blah for words and drove people away from the show esp after the wussy way Bizarro died at her hands.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh God, they're actually gonna go thru with the Chlimmy wedding. Ick! I feel so sorry for Chloe! I can't believe she's actually settling like this. I really wanted her to find a good guy who's actually WORTHY of her. And Jimmy most certainly is not based on several events from season 7 alone, amongst other things, imo. Ugh! Where the hell is George when you need him? Oh, well:/

    I'm really looking forward to the bloody mess that's supposed to occur. I hope Brainiac seeps thru her and kills everybody. Bridezilla, lol, that'll be fun and one hell of a mid-season ender. I want a body count. LOL! I'm evil I know it, but I want action. Waiting (im)patiently for "Bride"! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe Chloe is getting married to that dweeb Jimmy Olsen. Couldn't she get a real man?
    The writers doesn't think she's attractive enough???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds awesome. Thank you for sharing the script with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release

Latest from Kristin