Episode 8.09 - Abyss - Promo

Comments

  1. Nice promo, does anyone know if (or when) the Canadian promo will be up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luke, as soon as it's available we'll post it on the site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I don't doubt that, I ment when is the promo released (as in, in canada).
    You all do a great job on this site :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the promo! Can´t wait for the episode! I love Chloe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone know a good site for streaming smallville (prey and bloodline)?
    Preferably for free, and outside the US.
    Thanks in advance, and if not possible, thanks anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luke I am from UK and get mine on bittorrent from Mininova.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate being in uni, I used to practically live on mininova, EZTV all the way.
    Not I can't use P2P, so torrents are out the window

    ReplyDelete
  8. you can go to. www.smallville.short.be to watch bloodline.
    They require you too fill out a survey first befor you can watch but its worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, bloodline was a great episode.
    To bad Kara left :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do not under any circumstances fill out surveys to watch tv shows. It's usually a scam. Just go to www.sidereel.com and they have all the episodes listed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you are in the US you can watch full episodes of Smallville on the CW website- those viewings show your support and count towards keeping the show on the air- I believe Can West is streaming it in Canada now as well

    ReplyDelete
  12. www.sidereel.com has every episode of every season

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome promo, I can't wait. The spoilers about this make me kinda sad, but I'm still looking forward to it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release

Latest from Kristin