What did you think of Smallville - Abyss?

Comments

  1. Best episode this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree jada. top epi

    ReplyDelete
  3. The episode was well written, and the plot flowed perfectly, so in that aspect, it was an awesome episode. I did not like Clark wiping out four year's worth of Chloe's memories, but that aside, awesome episode. All the actors did great too, especially SW and AM. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome episode! I haven't tuned in to Smallville in a long time, but one of my e-buddies told me about this one, so I watched and wow..... excellent! Apparently I've missed a lot. Chloe engaged to Jimmy? Last I saw he was oogling Kara! Who's this Davis fellow? He's hot! So she's engaged to Jimmy and doing what with this other guy? Are they in a relationship too? He kissed her! WOW! He said he not ready to let her go. What's up between them? Brainiac taking over Chloe? I thought he was dead. What's up with Davis being the only thing left of her memory? WHO IS HE? Clark took away his secret from Chloe? WTF?!?! When did he start playing God? I thought he was against that. THe fortress had to be rebuilt? Young Clark and Chloe, that was too adorable for words, but that wig on young Chloe was no no. lol. Where's Lana and Lois? Okay, enough rambling, sorry guys I obviously have some catchin' up to do:) Neverming me. FAntastic episode all around, but one thing though, isn't there gonna be like a huge freakin gap in Chloe's memories? Okay enough questions, I'm gone now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the Chloe and Davis scenes. Hope to see more Chlovis scenes in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the episode was okay. The wiping out of Chloe's memories was amazing. It was also nice to see Clark in a new light, grown up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release

Latest from Kristin