Episode 8.11 - Legion - New Promo

Thanks to Hells Bells for the promo.

Comments

  1. OMG! AWESOME!!! Chloe looks frakking wicked as Brainiac! Clark's got his hands full. I think I'm sorta liking Allison in the darker roles. I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but this just looks horrible. The show is getting stupider and stupider by the episode. R.I.P. Smallville

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the music in the background called?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome trailer. I'm glad Lana's back for a little while, I missed her. Can't wait to see badazz Chloiac though :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would enjoy it more if Lang wasn't back. I'll wait for the DVR to record this episodes plus the next few episodes that she's in so that I can fast foward through all her scenes. I just can't bare to watch Clark Kent regress to his pathetic, spineless, prideless ways. Just hearing him say her name makes me cringe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the pics and the promo trailer but I lost all interest in seeing the next four episodes due to the dreadful return of Lang. I'll just wait for the DVR to record this episode plus the next few episodes that she's in so that I can fast foward through all the Clark and Lang scenes. I just can't bare to watch Clark Kent regress to his pathetic, spineless, prideless ways due to her presence. Just hearing him say her name makes me cringe, it's like hearing nails on a chalk-board. But I am totally on board and ready to roll with episodes number 15 and on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. why in the hell can't he fly yet.....and come on how long are they gonna keep giving us the same old 'clark you have to save the world' 'no i don't i'm not some superhero in red tights and cape' *cue aha moment* scenes i wanna see some superman action here people....

    ReplyDelete
  8. allison is amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7.13 (Hero): Features "Special Guest" Character

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release