Episode 8.16 - Turbulence

Episode 8.16 will be called "Turbulence"

Source: The TV Insider

Comments

  1. Thanks for the title.

    Will you be getting any script for this episode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jon. It depends if my source gets access to them and if there are any actually sent out for auditions. If I get them I will post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you 100% positive this didn't come from Kryptonsite?

    That blog looks pretty new man.

    Gotta give credit where credit is due.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No idea. I don't visit KS anymore and rely on our readers to send us any info from them. I was sent the link to the site yesterday but only just had time to post today. When did KS post it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe this episode features a plane flying in turbulence and Clark flies to save the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cannot wait!!

    s8 rocks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the word turbulence makes me think Clark flies :D
    I cannot wait

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I was sent the link to the site yesterday but only just had time to post today. When did KS post it?"

    that was new... KS was the first to put the title. I agree that they are wrong by not link back to you, but you could do better than he, doesn't you? stop with that stupid fight and link KSite, maybe he will learn and do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Clark will Fly !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lois isn't in this episode. So Clark better not effing fly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release

Latest from Kristin