Erica Durance Interview

Comments

  1. thanks for sharing, but this vid doesnt seem to be working for me...is anyone else having the same problems?
    TN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn. Looks like Youtube Deleted it. I'll see if I can find another copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, new video has been uploaded. Hit refresh and you should be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw- how fun! the little bit with Lois telling Clark to get a solution out of his tackle box is new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw- how fun! the little bit with Lois telling Clark to get a solution out of his tackle box is new!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a regular woman gaga over dc comics since birth (okay then not so regular) I just feel I love the way Erica Durance portrays Lois better than the walking stick Kate Bosworth that portrayed Lois in the last movie. Here's to Erica Durance for keeping it real.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! But nothing new.
    Oh, and supernatural66, the tackle box part isn't new. Lois said that to Davis when Oliver was in bad shape a few episodes ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You, so much, DarkUFO for this new ED interview. You always find the Best Smallville 'stuff' to share. I love Erica's interviews. She's always friendly, gracious, as well as enthusiastic about her 'job' on the series. She also always has Nice things to say about her castmates. She actually shares some new information in every interview, even if it's only a tidbit amount. She doesn't tease, but rather gives us enough information to keep us 'super'-interested and anxious for what's to come. I really enjoyed it. Thanks again for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, my pleasure. I'm just glad that I can share stuff with other fans. thrilled that you enjoyed it and the site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Short But Still Nice Interview, She Looks Awesome, Can't Wait For Lois/ED To Return

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't get enough of Erica's Lois Lane! She has been positively fantastic! For me, she is the best Lois Lane yet! In epi COmmitted, Erica blew me away during the Clark and Lois banter in the jewelry store especially with those facial expressions! She was FANTASTIC in Bloodline! And in Bride, she brought tears to my eyes when she said what she said to Clark before turning and walking away and then looking back at him! I haven't wanted any couple more together since the days of Ross & Rachel of Friends or Angel & Cordelia from Angel!
    I can't wait for Erica to return in episode 15!! In fact, it turned my stomach when I watched the new promo for the upcoming episodes that are Lois-less! To see Clark kiss Lang made me cringe! Why they are bringing the Clark-Lang angst in again is beyond me! For once I wish these writers would finally give the fans what they have been waiting to see...the beginning of this Clark Kent and this Lois Lane's epic legendary love! In all honesty, I'm telling the truth when I say that Erica Durance's Lois Lane is the ONLY reason I watch Smallville! I never even watched Smallville until I read that they were bringing the Lois Lane character to the show. I love Erica's Lois Lane and I've been hooked ever since. I truly hope that Warner Brothers realize what they have and bring her to the big screen as Lois Lane in the Superman franchise reboot!!!!!!
    And besides that, I'd love to see her work along side actors such as Ryan Reynolds, Gabriel Macht, Josh Duhamel, Colin Farrell and George Clooney!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release

Latest from Kristin