Kristen Kreuk Talks

Thanks to carlomato for the heads up.

Kristen Kreuk has gone from sappy sweetie Lana Lang on Smallville to the ass-kicking bad-ass title role in Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li. Sporting a new do to accompany her new tude at Spike’s Video Game Awards yesterday, Kristen gave us the exclusive dirt on her new role, and why she will not disappoint her Smallville fans.

Will you be popping up on Smallville anymore this season?
I will. I have four more episodes that will air starting January 15th.

Anything you can share with us?
Lana is coming back after being away for a long time. The audience gets to find out what happened to her, what occurred during that time period. She’s very different when she comes back. Then she gets a beautiful send-off. She’s been a victim for so long, so she gets a beautiful send-off as a hero that her fans will really, really like.

Is this the last season of Smallville?
I don’t know. It depends on whatever goes on between Tom Welling and the powers that be. If there is another season, I won’t be there – that is all I know!

Source: Fearnet

Comments

  1. I am happy, excited, overzealous, full of love and affection for Kristin Kreuk. I have been a fan of her for a very long time, since pilot of Smallvilee. She is my kind of a lady...I love Kristin Kreuk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7.13 (Hero): Features "Special Guest" Character

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release