Latest from TV Guide

Thanks to Hells Bells for the heads up.

I'm dying to know what happens to Smallville's Chloe (Allison Mack) in the wake of Doomsday kidnapping her at her wedding! — Ms. C
MATT: I just got off the horn with Sam Witwer (aka Davis/Doomy), and he says the Jan. 15 episode picks up more or less with "the absolute aftermath" of that wedding-smashing. How will Chloe bounce back from her abduction by the abomination? "That's a good question," Witwer hedges. "Chloe has an alter ego [aka Brainiac] as well, and that plays into how she's going to progress as a character." As for critically injured Jimmy, his assailant's portrayer kindly offers, "I'm hoping the guy pulls through."

Source: TV Guide

Comments

  1. He really doesn't reveal much, at least not much I don't already know, but thanks for posting. Chloe and Davis' story arc is what I've found the most interesting this season. I hope they build more on their relationship after Brainiac is finally exorcised from her. Now if only Doomsday could be exorcised from Davis, they could have a happy ending:) Wishful thinking, I know, but a girl can have hope can't she? Sorry, but I don't really like Chimmy. And I love Davis' character aside from his Doomsday counterpart. That's all for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Chloe and Jimmy, just not together. So I don't want Jimmy to die, besides I don't think he can be killed off considering he's supposed to be Superman's pal and co-worker in the future. I do like Davis. He's so charming and sweet and incredibly hot and I like his friendship with Chloe, but considering his alter ego, they won't have happy ending. I am anxious to see what happened in the fortress with them though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh! i really wish jiimmy could be like semi-permanently hospitalized, like in a coma or somethin and then wake from it years later since we know he can't die or whatever because he's in the comics. i just want him out of the way for more chloom. looking forward to chloiac kicking arse in legion:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release

Episode 7.13 (Hero): Features "Special Guest" Character