New Year Promo

Comments

  1. That looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting

    looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why is there such a long break :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urrg , CLANA, WTF, That Better Be Goodbye, Im So Sick Of Hearing Lana Say "The World Needs You"

    Anyway, The Legion/clark and doomy/chloe(brainiac) stuff looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited!!!!! Except for the Clana drama.....ugh enough already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am NO longer looking forward to seeing the next 4 epi's. Not after seeing and hearing that stuff with Lang!!!!!! I can't believe these writers are doing this again to the fans!!!! Here we go again!!! This is going to blow all shots at having a 9th season!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning trailer! But I'm not getting too excited until the episode airs so my expectations won't be so high. Also, I wouldn't get too worried about the Clana drama, the character has just four episodes left and she's gone, I don't think it will effect the quality of the season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That trailer is amazing @_@

    ReplyDelete
  9. This season is so good, I wasn't feeling some episodes in the past seasons, but this season really has renewed my faith in this show. It has been so great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...that's all I can say. I have always been a big fan of the Clana and don't see this being that big of a deal. I think Clark knows it's over he was just having one last tender moment. But talk about crazy. That is by far one of the best trailers for upcoming episodes I have seen probably ever. With all that is going from here until the end of the season how can you not smile? I am sooooo looking forward to the rest of the season!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome trailer! Maybe the best I've seen in a long long long time! And that's coming from someone who is NOT a Clana fan. LOL! This trailer has me all giddy for SV's return and trust me that's new for me. LOL! Not a fan of Lana, in fact, I hated her for a while, but I can't lie, I'm actually looking forward to seeing her in the next few episodes just as long as EVERYTHING doesn't revolve around her, we cool. Oh, but what I am most looking forward to is the Chloiac/Dooms and LoSH stuff. Allison does badazz very well. It's kinda sexy from the looks of the trailer. (no I'm not bi, lol) More shirtless Sam, yay! And I'm dying to know what the hell happened in the fortress with Chloom after last episodes cliffy. LoSH and the new villain.... AWESOME! Hope they can talk (or in the villain's case.... beat) some sense into the BDA. The exorcism-like scene with LoSH and Chloiac looks a bit extreme, lol, but interesting. Was that Chloiac at 00:43 going thru glass in the barn??? And Chloiac picks up Clark? And probably throws him somewhere?..... LMAO!!!!! You guys just don't know how much THAT particular scene will satisfy an inch that has been in dire need of scratching for years. LMAO! The Lex/Tess stuff... meh. I don't like this soft side of Tess. I wanted her to be Lex's badazz protege. WTH! Anyway, is it Jan 15th yet. NO?? Damn! LMAO! Can't you tell, I'm overly excited? LOL! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "You may be known as Clark Kent now, but on day you'll be known as..."

    My bet is "...a hero." XD
    I think they're teasing us lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Or one of the other two will interrupt him before he can say "superman" saying that he has to choose that name on his own.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, but HE doesn't choose it. "Superman" is the name Lois gives him in the first article she writes about him.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I forgot that. Still, my point was that if he was going to say "superman" then one of the others would stop him saying that it would "interfere with time" or something similar and that it could be bad for him to hear that name from one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I still think that SV has totally flipped it with this new season, however I think that trailer is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. yaaayy! awesome trailer! definitely looking forward to.... chloomiac? you know what I mean. chloe, dooms, brainiac in the fortress. chloe kicking clark's arse. hehe. legion of super heroes looks pretty cool. maybe this'll give clark a major wake up call. I really miss Lana, but I'm not so hot about the clana stuff, but i can deal, i've had a nice break from it. anyway, the next few episodes look awesome. a little over 3 weeks to go.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think with Lana and the Legion it's about Clark's past and future to make him realise who he is to become and what he should do (get cape, wear cape, FLY!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7.13 (Hero): Features "Special Guest" Character

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release