Episode 8.17 - Hex - Casting Sides

Thanks to Matt for the heads up.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the sides... this episode will be.. interesting LOL.. hopefully it won't be crappy for Lois fans considering Erica is playing Chloe the majority of the time :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will probably be crappier for CHLOE fans :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see how it will be crappy for Chloe fans! Chloe is gonna be in Lois' body, and they are making Lois seem like a class A bitch, she has interns doing her dry cleaning? Independent Lois? I don't think so... they're writing her like this just to make it look like she has an easy life, just so Chloe can have a fabulous epiphany.. its completely OOC.. Chloe's epiphany better be good to write Lois like this.. maybe she'll realize she likes her life.. I can't see why Chloe fans (TRUE Chloe fans, not the ones who want Chlois or Chlark or else!) wouldn't like Chloe realizing that shes happy... unless they'd rather her have an epiphany that kicks her in the gut and makes her upset/sad.. thats not a true fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please cassie = zatanna please , please smallville , i love zatanna zatara DC comics character , please........

    ReplyDelete
  5. This episode sounds interesting, but it seems like they're trying to turn Lois into a total bitch just to make Chloe look good. I hope it's not as bad as the DC seems to make it look.

    At least Zatanna should be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant sides, not the DC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is sure going to be some awesome acting from Erica Durance this episode.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think cassie is maybe zatanna because if u can put zoom in the parts in the papers when say cassie , you see that the first name was changed , in the begginig the smallville team put zattana , and later cassie ...
    i want to see zatanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yah, it definately says Zatanna underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha Lois gets ahead because of big boobs. And she can't remember the guys name that brings her coffee and dry cleaning, so sad.. Sounds like they're are trying to make the audience realizes Lois is a biotch! I love how they have Chloe/"Lois" running after the thief, hope that stays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, Seriously. Its not making lois look like a B****H, I think its hilarious. I think the episode will be good for chloe fans and good for ED fans. I myself Am Looking forward to it. really, Why Must Everything become whos better chloe/lois or lois is this. . chloe's that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I completely agree with what the last anonymous said...This episode will be hilarious! And I'm sure that in the end Lois won't look like a b****h as some tend to believe, why would the writers do that to such an important character at this point in the serie? And just when Clark is supposed to have fallen for her? Seriously it would make no sense! The writers and producers are just playing with fans and trying to satisfy Chloe/Lois/Chlois/Chlark/Clois fans with this episode. From the sides it seems that Lois usually treat people badly and that Chloe thinks of her cousin as being a b****h with others...but at the end of the episode I'm sure that we will have found out more positive things about each of them, notably Lois since the episode will take a closer look at her personality, how she acts with different people and how others perceive her. I for one think it will be a funny and interesting episode, and I'm looking forward to seeing Tom Welling play a funny side of his character! This will be all new to see Clark being powerless and dumb at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. To the third Anonymous poster. Please take your foot out of your mouth. You cannot speak on behalf of Chloe fans, "True" Chloe fans, when you yourself are not a fan of Chloe which can be accurately assumed from your post. "True" Chloe fans are fans because of the character they fell in love with and they don't appreciate all the things they love about her, the things that made us fall in love with her character in the first place, being stripped from her for the sake of moving Clois forward. Which is the reason why many "True" Chloe fans have a not so positive attitude towards Clois and Lois. "True" Chloe fans call bullsh*t when they see it and this season's Pod!Chloe is bullsh*t. "True" Chloe fans want the "real" Chloe back and don't really give a crap who Clark ends up with. It seems to me that most Clois/Lois fans tend to mistake some Chloe fans negativity towards Clois as being ship-driven. WRONG! Chlark/Clana/Clois/Chlois/What-the-hell-ever! I could care less! This melodramatic ship nonsense makes me sick and it makes me even more sicker when people tell me I don't like like Clois or Lois because I'm Chlarker or Clana. Please gag me! It's all this shipper crap that has me angry with the writers decision to strip my favorite character practically bare of who she was to an almost unrecognizable point (and all for shippity ship shippers sh*t reasons). Lois can have Clark, Lana can have Clark, hell they can all run off to Tahiti and join Oliver for a hot and heavy four-some for all I care, but did Chloe have to be re-booted/redone in the process for some shippers to live in their fantasy lands?? No she didn't! "True" Chloe fans loved Chloe just the way she was. Now she's Pod!Chloe who's also Jimmy-the-douche's housewife. Ugh! Someone please rewind me back to season 5! And this ridiculous idea of an episode will be no different. I am almost positive that Chloe's "epiphany" will be ship-related. Ugh! Sometimes I question my sanity in continuing to torture myself watching this show. But I'm trying to give the writers the benefit of the doubt and the chance to please prove me wrong and tell me that all this nonsense amounts to something. Something "real" and NOT ship-related!

    ReplyDelete
  14. To the last poster. First I partly agree with what you said about Chloe. She needs to be more independent like in seasons 4 and 5 and be more pro-active, and not be involved in ships to make them move forward. The problem is, because she has been in all the episodes since season 1, it has become hard to find new plots for her and for Clark and Lois to work in the Daily Planet she needed to stop working there herself at some point in the story. What I would like is that she works with the Justice League, like she did a few times. About Clois and Lois, I must say that I love the way Clark and Lois are portrayed by Tom Welling and Erica Durance and, although I love seeing Clois banter and touching moments between them like in Bride, I would like that the writers focuse more on Lois and the way she investigates, without involving Clark all the time. We saw glimpses of Lois as a reporter in some episodes,notably in Plastique and Identity, but it is not enough,IMO. What makes me angry is that writers and producers seem unable to develop a story without showing a ship in every episode and sometimes at one character's expense. We are having a perfect example right now with the return of Clana...couldn't the writers write Lana being stronger and pro-active without regressing Clark's character? I mean, he has been quite pro-active in Legion even with Lana around but why when she's here has he to be told by her to put the world first but after that he seems to prefer not to put the world first? Sorry it went a bit off topic, so to stay on topic I hope that Hex will also be an episode that will enable to Chloe to find out more about her cousin. I miss Lois and Chloe interactions from seasons 4 and 5. Right now I'm expecting Hex to be funny and I think it will end up being a good episode.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release

Episode 7.13 (Hero): Features "Special Guest" Character