Update on Potential Return of Michael Rosenbaum

Thanks to Hells Bells for the heads up on

Michael Rosenbaum Willing To Return For The Series' Final Episodes?

The Windy City Times recently caught up with Michael Rosenbaum, where they talked about his career - past, present, and future - and the subject of a return to Smallville did come up... but there's a stipulation.

"I told the producers that I would only come back for the last episode or two if they let me wear a bald cap. I just grew my hair out," he said.

He also revealed in the interview that the producers have already attempted to bring him back. "They have asked me to come back a few times. People think they have seen me on the show since then but I found out they have been using body doubles to pretend that it's me. I don't know how fair that is to the fans," he says.

View Article Here: Windy City Times via KS

Posted By: The ODI

Comments

  1. I think Michael is the absolute best Lex in all incarnations but I have to say this to him... You don't think having a Lex body double is fair to the fans? Well then, get off your high horse and reprise the role every now and then. That would be very fair to the fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he means it's not fair to the fans because he's busy doing other things, and they are in a way "teasing" us with Lex.
    I think his demand is very fair, and hopefully we will see him back for an episode soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way they have set things up on the show the tease is to make the fans think the bald guy is Lex but if you read the feature in the latest issue of Smallville magazine about Brainiac- you can see that they have set things up so that the bald guy is not Lex at all but rather another version of Brainiac in the flesh. I think it is fair for Michael to say he is done with the role- he fulfilled his contract and played the part for a long time- if he wants to move on- so be it! They could have kept him on by allowing him to do one of the things Lex has done in the comics an go nuts and start wearing wild hairpieces but the producers nixed that- Michael is sick of shaving his head as it has limited him on other acting gigs outside of SMallville. I wish him luck! He and former Smallville, now Heroes director/producer Greg Beeman have a comedy pilot they are shopping - who is to say we might not see Michael on Heroes sometime in the future? His tv dad will be there late this season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love for Lex to come back in a return appearance, but if he's so concerned about what's "fair to the fans," then came back right now and stop running your mouth!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release

Latest from Kristin