Episode 8.16 - Turbulence - Teaser and Spoiler Clip

Vids from OSCK

Comments

  1. I can't believe Chloe tasered Jimmy! Is she crazy? Oh... what a loving wife. Thank you Smallville for reminding me once more why I hate her so much.
    Run Jimmy... run... not because of Doomsday... because of Chloe! She doesn't deserve you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...Chloe has overstayed her welcome on Smallville. She's become such a giant time-suck, that I find myself fast-forwarding her scenes on my DVR. Please let her be the "veteran" who's killed in the finale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got to be kidding me. I love Chloe, true these videos and upcoming episode spoilers are making me not like her so much, but she hasn't "overstayed her welcome".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die, Chloe, die. I hope her pet Doomsday eats her for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chloe is the hottest on Smallville ever! I would do her. She better not die : D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do people hate Chloe????
    I love her, especially since she found out Clark´s secret - she´s been the best friend, she cares about people, she defends and protects Clark, she is smart and beautiful!!!
    Do you want to eliminate all the women one by one ´till there´s only Lois left???
    AND if they kill Chloe off in the season finale, then Season9 has only Clark as the only original character - that sucks if you exchange almost the whole cast...

    I love Chloe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT THW H**L Chloe.

    She just tasered her husband? Why? What is up with Chloe these days?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh please oh please let Chloe be the one to die off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's true, she has waaaaaaayyyyyyyy over-stayed her welcome!
    Time to go Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i liked chloe, but she's gonna bite the dust this finale.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release

Latest from Kristin