Episode 8.18 - Eternal - Directors Cut

Comments

  1. I love Smallville, but...dayum...this scene is so boring. It's some pretty poor writing if they still need this much exposition after so many episodes being dedicated to Bloomsday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smallville = bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. The point is to explain that Tess knows EVERYTHING, not to give us the story of Doomsday/Clark. I do however agree it was a little bland, but that could also be cause I read about this scene in a previous spoiler...

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I utterly hated the whole Clark/Veritas/Traveler and the Clark/caves myth storylines, I really think this is the writers way of making up for it by tying up all those loose ends and linking it all to Doomsday. I give them kudos for that.
    I freaking LOVE Tess!!!! I really hope she returns for the rest of the series!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release

Latest from Kristin