Episode 8.21 - Injustice - Casting Sides

Comments

  1. HOLY THX DARKUFO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG it is WOWWWW!!!! every think looks Great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is chloe bad?

    Only Oliver and Clark are the justice league member in that episode?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charmaine loves ting yi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just read another semi spoiler that a "long running character will die" how cool would it be if it was clark from the comic storyline where doomsday killed superman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap this episode sounds exciting! It seems a bit confusing with Chloe working with them, but all the spoilers regarding her in the second half have been weird. And I guess Tess knows Clark's secret? Awesome! The kryptonite ring is back? Awesome! Plastique is back? Awesome! Tess has the Phantom Zone crystal? Awesome!

    Thank you so much for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. More importantly, Tom Welling is directing this episode. I wonder who the writer is. I hope it's Bryan Miller.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, DarkUFO. I really appreciate that you've continued to 'share' these 'Casting Sides' with us. It's funny in an 'odd' sort of way, because it's a lot like sharing a 'Secret' you were told not to share. I Love that it gives us a tiny glimpse of what to expect later in the season. Since we/you get these so far in advance, when the episode finally airs, a lot is forgotten until some scene is 'familiar', then I remember that I'd read it 'somewhere' before. It's interesting to see that Some Dialogue gets changed/or eliminated during shooting.

    After reading this, I'm Shocked that Chloe is actually working With Tess. That "Voltage" character sounds like she could be "Live Wire", and that "Leech" character sounds like "Parasite". I guess they had some restrictions on using those names from the DC comics universe? I'm also totally confused about the 'Phantom Zone' crystal. Why is it called that now, anyway? I know it sent Clark & Lois to the PZ, but it also signaled to Maxima that a Kryptonian was here on Earth, but most importantly, I thought that Clark had used it to Rebuild the Fortress of Solitude. How did it Resurface intact? Yes, I have questions. Once again, thanks. It's always a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My pleasure, glad you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I had forgotten about Tom Welling directing this one! Just another thing that's going to make this episode awesome!

    Anon 08March 2009 10:58, I don't believe that's the crystal they're talking about. That one was used to create the FoS. I believe that they're talking about one like the crystal that Raya gave to Clark.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Guy's I think the crystal they are talking about is the one the persuader broke with the atom splitting axe

    ReplyDelete
  12. The writers for this episode are Al Septien and Turi Meyer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release

Episode 7.13 (Hero): Features "Special Guest" Character