Episode 8x21 Injustice - Promo Pics

(Click to Enlarge)


Source: The ODI

Comments

  1. I feel that there is going to be a chlois smack down in Doomsday, only because by all reports it sounds like Chloe is actually brainiac! I could be wrong.

    rabid fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Max Miller, the first pych-kid on Supernatural, as Parasite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since Injustice is directed by TW himself, this should be a good episode to showcase the Injustice group. The only heroes are Clark and Green Arrow. It would've been great if we had a Justice League Vs. Injustice group, but I hope they save it for the 9th season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about the upcoming casting info, but the blue haired (Illyria-looking) female looks like that girl Tess saved and recruited back at the beginning of the season. Am I right?

    Anon 5:30-
    I would like to see some more of the JL this season. But I agree that there should be alot next season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where's LIVEWIRE??? I want to see her!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release

Episode 7.13 (Hero): Features "Special Guest" Character