Casting Sides for Mason

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I love reading these sides

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure, glad you enjoyed them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me a while to figure out which site to allow on my No-Script so I could see comments! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Glad you found it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took a while finding out which address to unblock in my No-Script
    Now I can sign up with my old email rather then just Luke with a disposable email address :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, that's better :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was curious do you know the information to the Smallville Casting, for an opportunity to audition for this role?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You would normally have to be a member of a site like ShowFax, SidesExpress or NowCasting. These would give you access not only to the casting sides but would contain details of where and when the auditions take place.

    Hope this helps a little.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you very much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED from the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7.13 (Hero): Features "Special Guest" Character

Episode 8.05 - Committed - Press Release